Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Simple ways to Center your Header in Blogger


I have already created my Header blog, but I do not like its placement because it's hanging over to the left. I am planning of changing it in simple way I could.


Simple ways to do this: 

Step 1: Upload your Header image


Step 2: Go to your Template Designer > Advanced > Add CSS (see below), and add this code:


.header-outer {
margin-left:120px;
}





Now you will need to adjust the “120″ value, depending on how large your header is, and how wide your blog is, so just play with the number until it looks right.  (smaller #s will move your header to the left, and larger #s will move your header to the right) . So preview your work first before on what value will suit your blog  before clicking apply to blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment