Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How to Create Custom Header in your Blogger Blog?


I am just a new to blogging and I am still in quest of knowing and improving different stuff in my blog. I tried to read everything I could find in the net and when I find something useful and if I learn something new I blog about it. I have done some research about creating some custom header which I can use in my blog because it is very important if you want to improve your blog appearance. Today I have learned how to create Header in my blogger blog. Make sure that when creating your header keep in mind the theme of your blog. Anyway I will share some videos or tutorial videos which I have found in the net today about creating a custom Header using Netpaint.


 This video is about tutorial in creating your header using Netpaint so if you want to download this free software for Digital Editing you can use this one http://www.getpaint.net/


Another Free software that you can use in creating your custom Header is Photoscape;

In creating your Custom Header using Photoscape here is the things you need to do;

Step 1: Download this Free Program called “PhotoScape” : http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php




Step 2: Open PhotoScape, Click on “Page” Then, Click on “Edit”. You can change your white background color if you want!




Step 3: Click on “Resize”, uncheck the “Preserve aspect ratio” box and choose your size.

-Baby Blogger Banner Image is 760 pixels wide and 100 pixels high.Blogger Banner Image can vary from 1000 pixels wide and 400 pixels high to 800 pixels wide and 200 pixels high. {It all depends on the size you are looking for! So play with the numbers for a bit}.





Step 4: Lets start working on your Header! Lets start by choosing a font, Click on “Object” then “T”; Now you can type whatever you like and click ok.


Step 5: You can also add pictures and borders to your design, just follow the instructions on the photos:




Step 6: Log in to your blogger account, Click on “Design” and follow the instructions on these photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment